Conferences and Exchanges
The Association sent staff delegations to participate in overseas exchange and conferences to gain knowledge on new service strategies and skills from practitioners all over the world. Staff could broaden their horizons, which ultimately benefited the Association’s service development.
- Developing the Rehabilitation Social Service Platform in the Greater Bay Area
- China Project – Training & Supervision at Psychiatric Hospital of Guangzhou Civil Affairs Bureau
- World Hearing Voices Congress (The Netherlands)
- Mental Health and Ageing: The Way Forward Symposium and Workshop (8-9 June 2018)
- "Jockey Club TourHeart Project” Inaugural Symposium on Stepped Care Services and Workplace Mental Health (29 June 2018)
- International Conference on Mindfulness 2018 (10-13 July 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- 17th Annual International Mental Health Conference (1-3 August 2018, Thailand)
- The CUHK Social Work 55th Anniversary International Conference (19 October 2018, Hong Kong)
- Asian Academy of Family Therapy 5th Annual Conference (25-28 October 2018 , Taipei)
- JC JoyAge International Symposium on Ending Loneliness: The Role of Social and Family Support in Elderly Mental Wellness (1 November 2018)
During 2018/19, the Association received a total of 21 visits with 238 visitors from various overseas countries and regions.
Sector ExchangeDuring 2018/19, a total of 116 delegates coming from the government departments, public organizations, NGOs, corporations, funding bodies, professionals and individuals visited the Association with fruitful sharing covering different topics and explored collaboration.
- Queensland University of Teachnology, Australia
- Shenzhen Pengxing Social Work Service
- Professionals from the Netherlands
- Maeumsam Community Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center, Korea
- Visit by GS1
- Visit by Mental Health Review Committee & Food and Health Bureau