- Create training and job opportunities for people in recovery of mental illness (PIRs), and lead them from recovery to well-being
- Raise public’s awareness on the importance of mental health as well as physical health and promote mental wellness/ well-being through various social enterprises.
We use business approach to achieve social objectives. In addition to ensuring financial sustainability, our social enterprises serve as a platform to create social impact.
Our Business Objectives
- Establish a viable ongoing business that can generate income.
- The profit generated from the business will principally be used for developing the social enterprise or social purpose.
Our Social Objectives
- Equip PIRs with job skills and work experience for open employment.
- Demonstrate to the public that PIRs are fully capable of contributing to the society through work engagement.
- Increase self-confidence and help to build up positive image of PIRs, lead them to live a meaningful life in the road of recovery.
- Promote concept of holistic health to the public.
Our service model is a combination of training and employment model. Apart from employing PIRs to work in the social enterprises, each social enterprise also serves as a real work training site and provides training placements for our service users who work as trainees. They could be promoted to senior trainees with improvements in their work skills and capabilities. With further progress, our placement officers will assist them to seek employment in the open market. Despite a higher social cost in operating this model, it maximizes the number of beneficiary and enhances upward mobility of PIRs who could transit from supported employment service to open employment.