Maximizing social impact
Our ultimate goal is to maximize social impact in obtaining the most possible benefits to our society. We aim at creating as many as training and open employment opportunities for PIRs, help them empower themselves in the journey of recovery, educate public and raise awareness on well-being.
Besides generating income, either in terms of training allowance or salary, to economically empower PIRs, our social enterprises can also achieve the following social impact:
- Provide work opportunities for PIRs
- Enhance work skills of PIRs and establish good work attitude, so as to help them achieve open employment and self-reliance
- Increase confidence of PIRs
- Expand social network and exposure of PIRs
- Improve family relations of PIRs
- Demonstrate the ability of PIRs to the public to enhance their understanding towards PIRs
- Improve social image of PIRs
- Promote social inclusion through interaction between customers and PIRs
- Promote the message of well-being through high-quality products and services
We strive to maximize social impact via the following strategies:
Training and employmnet model
Provide training and job opportunities for PIRs to have on-site training in our various social enterprises.
Raise public awareness on well-being via "330 brand". Invite the PIRs to share their stories in different media to establish a positive image.
Reducing misconception, achieving social inclusion, increasing public acceptance and community involvement are important elements in educating the general public.
Collaborate with numerous partners in both government and commercial sectors, provide them with high quality services and products.
Social Enterprises – Training and Employment Figures 2019/2020
|No. of Service Users Trained
|Existing No. of Disabled Staff
|No. of Service Users in Open Employment
|No. of service users successfully discharged from service
"I am pleased to have an opportunity here to show my ability, develop work skills, achieve independence & re-integrate into the community.”